|“||Guess who got us tickets to the hottest Halloween party in New York?||”|
- If you're looking for the whole crossover, go to Monstober Spooktacular.
"Scary Spirits & Spooky Stories" is the 15th episode in Season 4 of Austin & Ally. It was the 14th episode filmed of the season and aired on October 4th, 2015, premiering to 2.13 million viewers.
While visiting New York the group attends the Central Park Spook-tacular, and it inspires them to tell their own scary stories.
- "Can't Do It Without You" (theme song)
- Ross Lynch as Austin Moon
- Laura Marano as Ally Dawson
- Raini Rodriguez as Trish De la Rosa
- Calum Worthy as Dez Wade
- Craig Jordan as Gleep-Gloop 
Special Guest Stars
- The cast had the table read of this episode on February 23, 2015.
- This episode began filming on February 26, 2015.
- This is the third Austin & Ally Halloween episode, the first was Costumes & Courage, and the second was Horror Stories & Halloween Scares.
- This is a crossover episode with K.C. Undercover with Ernie Cooper (Kamil McFadden) and Judy (Trinitee Stokes) guest starring, for the special Monstober Spooktacular Weekend 2015 on Disney Channel with two characters crossing over on every show. So, on the same weekend, Austin & Ally had a crossover with Girl Meets World (Austin and Ally guest starring) and with I Didn't Do It (Trish and Dez guest starring). These are the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th "crossovers" of the series, the first one being with Jessie (Austin & Jessie & Ally All Star New Year), in 2012. Also on the same night, in Liv and Maddie's episode "Haunt-A-Rooney", Austin Moon was seen and mentioned by Cyd, Shelby, and Liv (implied to be nearby offscreen).
- This is the second time the gang is seen in New York, as they previously visited it in "Austin & Jessie & Ally".
- This episode aired early on Watch Disney, Time Warner Cable On Demand and Xfinity On Demand.
- The stories were, without saying actual titles:
- Austin: something with aliens
- Ally: The Possessed Phone
- Trish: The Were-Chicken
- The winner was a coincidental combination of the three.
- In Ally's story, the mechanical antagonist made by the false phone company Orange, Eerie, is a parody of Apple's Siri. However, as the episode ends, when Dez stomps on the phone, Eerie delivers a frightening message. Siri cannot do that and speaks nicely and helpfully, more because she's mechanical.
- As far as urban legends go, werewolves do not glow green, and therefore Pandora the were-chicken is fake. (The producers placed a green florescent lightbulb in the 'cage'.)
- Both Austin and Ally's stories were based on or parodied Twilight Zone episodes.
- As a running gag, instead of scary stories, Dez tells there was an old woman who lived in a shoe, Hansel, and Gretel, and the gang's life story, all with Austin, Ally, and Trish criticizing they're either reality or happy-ending fairy tales.
- In Austin's story, Trish being a mall cop alludes to Raini Rodriguez's role as Maya Blart in the movie "Mall Cop".