|“||I am the Electric Avenger!||”|
"Horror Stories & Halloween Scares" is the 20th episode in Season 3 of Austin & Ally . It was the 18th episode filmed in Season 3. The episode premiered on October 5 at 8/7c. The episode earned 2.416 million views for the premiere night.
When a power outage leaves the four friends locked in Sonic Boom overnight on Halloween, they pass the time by seeing who can tell the scariest ghost story.
When the lights go out and the doors lock immediately, the gang decided to tell scary ghost stories and who can tell the scariest. All three scare Ally at the beginning of the episode then starts telling stories.
Austin goes first telling a story involving Austin as the Swamp Monster and Trish and Ally in Sonic Boom. Dez is the Police and at the end of the story, Dez dies while being pulled by the Swamp Monster.
Dez goes next and tells the story of the "Haunted Violin".
Trish: "It was horrible! He was tall, smelly and disgusting.
Austin: (runs into the store) "I am the Electric Avenger!"
- October 23, 2014 (Latin America)
- October 27, 2014 (Spain)
- October 18, 2014 (France)
- November 8, 2014 (Poland)
- August 20, 2015 (Germany)
- October 31, 2014 (Italy)
- October 27, 2014 (Portugal)
- Ross Lynch as Austin Moon
- Laura Marano as Ally Dawson
- Raini Rodriguez as Trish De la Rosa
- Calum Worthy as Dez Wade
- This is the second Austin & Ally Halloween episode, the first was Costumes & Courage.
- This is the second episode that includes stories. The first was Songwriting & Starfish (Even though that was a flashback).
- The costumes were:
- Austin: The Electric Avenger
- Dez: Garbage Can
- Trish: Nurse
- Ally: Sylvia Von Harden
- Austin's costume was the Electric Avenger, that had also when he performed in Critics & Confidence.
- Trish may have gotten fired or quit her job at Shredder's Beach Club because she said she got a new job at the nursing home (her costume was also her job outfit).
- The stories were:
- Austin: The Creature from the South Beach Swamp
- Dez: The Haunted Violin
- Trish: The Teddy Bear Scare
- Ally didn't tell any story, because then the lights came back, but she terrorized her friends.
- Dez is shown singing again.
- Trez is shown in Dez's story when they got back together.
- The cast, besides their character, played other ones for the stories:
- Ross Lynch (Austin): swamp monster (first story)
- Calum Worthy (Dez): Mall security guard (first story), Dezmond III (second story)
- Raini Rodriguez (Trish): Patrisha (second story)
- It was said that at Halloween, the headless security guard makes the mall round till midnight.
- At the end, Esmeralda and the teddy bear came in, proving that they existed in real life (or at least in their universe).
- Austin & Ally was the 2nd highest rated Monstober premiere for the weekend.
- The concept would be repeated in the next Halloween special, Scary Spirits & Spooky Stories.
- Dezmond's gravestone reads:
BORN: A LONG TIME AGO,
DIED: ALSO A LONG TIME AGO.
- Esmeralda resembles Addams Family character, Wednesday Addams.
- The scene where a "possessed" Ally telekinetically messes up the store to scare the others is reminiscent of the prom scene of the horror movie Carrie.
- When at the end Esmeralda and the teddy bear came in, the gang was scared, but they couldn't know that they were like the ones in the stories.
To view the Horror Stories & Halloween Scares transcript, click here.
- Disney Channel’s October 2014 Premiere Highlights
Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "Disney Channel’s October 2014 Premiere Highlights" defined multiple times with different content