The following page contains information about an episode that was not been released yet. Read at your own risk.
Years after the gang has gone their separate ways, Ally, Austin, Trish and Dez meet-up and learn what they have all been up to, individually.
- Ross Lynch as Austin Moon
- Laura Marano as Ally Dawson
- Raini Rodriguez as Trish De la Rosa
- Calum Worthy as Dez Wade
- The cast had the table read of this episode on April 13, 2015. 
- This episode began filming on April 16, 2015.
- Despite being the last episode of the series, this episode was the second to last episode filmed.
- In this episode, The Helen Show appears which first appeared in the first episode of the series Rockers & Writers and did not appear again until this episode.
- About the finale, Laura Marano said, We’re all excited about the projects we have upcoming but it’s like, this is our family, we’ve grown up with each other,” explained Marano. “I mean [the last day was] so emotional— it was really, really sad.” She went to say. “I’m so excited for everyone to see it,” said Marano of the final episode. “I think there was a few surprises that definitely happen, but it’s really, really, great and I think it wraps up really well.”
- In prep for the finale, Disney Channel hosted an Austin & Ally marathon, Austin & Ally Takeover Weekend, a weekend before showing every episode of Austin & Ally.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/disney_promo/status/674717554112339968
- ↑ http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-Channel-Announces-January-2016-Programming-Highlights-20151229
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Pickle_Pancakes/status/587729456636104704
- ↑ http://blog.peopleschoice.com/2015/12/17/austin-ally-series-finale-scoop/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3osAk63hrDM