Dally (Da/llas and A/lly) is the romantic/friendship pairing of Ally Dawson and Dallas. Ally first confirmed she had a crush on Dallas in Secrets & Songbooks. They never dated in the series. Ally has a former crush on Dallas ever since she developed feelings for Austin in Girlfriends & Girl Friends, but it is unknown if Dallas still likes Ally or not.
- Allas (A/lly and Da/llas)
- Alls (All/y and Dalla/s)
- Dall (D/allas and All/y)
- Alldallas (All/y and Dallas)
- Laslly (Dal/las and A/lly)
- Dallally (Dall/as and Ally)
- Dallyson (Dal/as and Al/lyson)
- Dallasly (Dallas and Al/ly)
- Allyas (Ally and Dall/as)
- Dallallys (Dalla/s and Ally)
- Aallas (A/lly and Da/llas)
- Ally reveals she has a crush on Dallas.
- Dallas finds out Ally likes him.
- While Austin is performing Not a Love Song, the camera focuses on Ally and Dallas who are waving and greeting each other at the Cell Phone Accessory Cart.
- Ally was nervous about asking Dallas to dance.
- When Dallas rejects Ally's invitation to dance, Ally gets upset.
- Dallas comes back at the end of the episode to apologize to Ally about saying no.
- Ally and Dallas dance badly together in the end.
- Dallas tells Ally he can't dance, just like Ally can"t.
- Ally asks Dallas to dance.
- Ally kept looking at Dallas when Austin was about to perform.
- Ally mows Dallas's lawn.
- Ally accidentally tells Dallas he should work at Sonic Boom.
- Dallas starts working at Sonic Boom just to get closer to Ally.
- Ally has a hard time firing Dallas.
- Dallas told Ally that he loved working at Sonic Boom because he got to see her every day.
- Ally thought it was cute when Dallas said Libary instead of Library, even though it's one of her pet peeves.
- They admitted they both get nervous around each other.
Dallas: Hey Ally?
Ally: Staring at Dallas? What?! No! That's ridiculous.
Dallas: I've been wanting to come to the store to say hi. I just-I haven't had time. After work, I always have chores. Like today, I have to mow my lawn. It's the worst.
Ally: Dallas, I am so sorry about the whole firing you, marching band thing.
- Both have the word "all" in their names.
- They both admitted that they get nervous around each other.
- Both of them can't dance.
- They both had worked in the mall, Dallas later left to work at the library.
- Both of them have brown hair and brown eyes.
- In Noah Centineo's Interview, the hostess of OnTheSpotInterviews, commented that she thought Dallas and Ally had some chemistry, and Noah agreed with her.