Good friends, co-workers
Coss (C/alum and R/oss) is the real-life friendship pairing of Calum Worthy and Ross Lynch. They seem to be close friends and, being co-workers, get along well and hang out as much as they can. They also seem to have a brother-like relationship.
- Coss (C/alum and R/oss)
- Cross (C/alum and Ross)
- Rolum (Ro/ss and Ca/lum)
- Rosslum (Ross and Ca/lum)
- Rossalum (Ross and C/alum)
- Ralum (R/oss and C/alum)
- Wonch (Wo/rthy and Ly/nch)
- Worthynch (Worth/y and L/ynch)
- Lythy (Ly/nch and Wor/thy)
- Wolynch (Wo/rthy and Lynch)
- Lynthy (Lyn/ch and Wor/thy)
- Lorthy (L/ynch and W/orthy)
- Lynchy (Lynch and Worth/y)
- Worch (Wor/thy and Lyn/ch)
- Lywornch (Ly/nch and Wor/thy)
- Shorvid (Shor and Da/vid)
- Dashor (Da/vid and Shor)
- In a picture with the Austin & Ally plus Jessie Cast, Ross and Calum were smiling at each other.
- In another picture, Ross and Calum Worthy were shown hugging.
- They are normally sitting next to each other during their Live Streams.
- In a tweet, Calum joked around and actually used the ship name "Coss".
- During the Charades Showdown, Ross and Calum were working together.
- They did a promo for the movie "John Carter" together.
- They have tweeted each other several times.
- Ross said Calum was a great actor.
- In an R5 Livestream when asked if Calum was funny, Ross agreed with Riker that Calum was really funny.
- Calum Worthy went to the LA R5 concert and tweeted that R5 was "the coolest band out there".
- In a picture, Coss took a pic with Pixie and their heads were "touching".
- During the Hang-Out-A-Thon, Ross high fived and agreed with Calum that one of his favorite parts of the set was the cast and crew.
- In an interview with "Life Story" magazine, Ross said he's closest with Calum out of everybody on the Disney Channel shows.
- During the live stream, Ross was able to name some of Calum's favorite TV shows.
- When Ross still had his permit, Calum tweeted a picture of himself in the back of the car while Ross was driving.
- In the live stream, Ross called Calum amazing while Calum called Ross dreamy.
- Ross said in an interview he bonded with Calum right away on set because they had so many scenes in the pilot.
- In an interview with ClevverTV, Ross and Callum said the other was the funniest person they had ever met.
- Callum said that his favourite place on the Austin & Ally set is anywhere Ross is.