|“||Yeah, yeah, you hate things. Join the club! Let's go whack-a-doodle!||”|
After Austin realizes he is being followed by an annoying blogger known as Miami H8ter Girl who is posting bad things about him, the gang must find a way to unmask the culprit and put a stop to the silly videos being posted online. Meanwhile, Dez and Trish both get a job at a fish fry restaurant and Dez starts frying up everything but fish and that's how he gets fired along with Trish.
- Ross Lynch as Austin Moon
- Laura Marano as Ally Dawson
- Raini Rodriguez as Trish De La Rosa
- Calum Worthy as Dez Wade
Special Guest Cast
Austin: I can't believe this is on the internet. I thought I was alone.
Ally: Austin, you know there's no eating in the store. And there's definitely no eating off your pants.
Ally: I mean look at all these embarrassing videos she posted. Austin with broccoli in his teeth. Austin biting his toenails. Austin checking out a girl.
Austin: That was so embarrassing. Trish, did you just click "like"?
Austin: Hey, Nelson. Come here. How would you like a shiny new quarter to make a wish in the fountain?
Nelson: Thanks. I'm gonna wish for a mustache
Austin: "Austin dunks defenseless boy into fountain"?
Ally: Wow. H8ter Girl is good. I mean bad. I mean good at being bad because she's a bad person but she's just so good at being a bad- I'll stop talking now.
Austin: I've got everything I need: food, video games, a bathroom-
Ally: That's a closet.
Austin: "Old school photo of Austin Moon"?
Ally: Why did you give her real pictures?
Ally: There's no eating shoes in the store.
Dez: There's no sign that says-
Ally: You're H8ter Girl?
Tilly: H8ter Girl? You mean that beautiful, amazingly talented girl who has that awesome website abut how much I hate Austin? Never heard of her.
Ally: What? What did I do?
Tilly: Oh, don't act like you don't know.
Young Tilly: I'm a little lady bug, I have black polka dots, I like to eat pizza and ride my bicycle.
Ally: I mean, ladybugs don't ride bikes.
Tilly: Oh, like you know everything about ladybugs.
Trish: It was special day for me, too. It was the first time I was fired from a job. Apparently, a hall monitor can't charge kids to use the bathroom.
Ally: It was kindergarten. We were kids. 'Kinder' is German for kids.
Dez: And 'garten' is German for meatloaf. Kindergarten. Meatloaf made of kids.
Austin: Ladies and gentlemen, singing The Butterfly Song, Ally Dawson.
Ally: I'm a little butterfly- I cant do this. They're staring at me.
Austin: I mean, now you can't even sing in front of a bunch of sweet, little, fuzzy animals with cute little eyes and- can I keep this one?
Austin: You're going to sing as beautiful as the sunset out there.
Ally: Don't touch my dolphin.
Ally: I want you to have this.
- It is revealed that Trish's first job was in kindergarten, as a hall monitor.
- Trish and Dez were hired and fired from Pirate Frank's Fish Fry in this episode.
- Ally wrote her first song in Kindergarten.
- In the country Australia, on the program FOXTEL, the information for this episode was switched around with World Records & Work Wreckers, so this episode didn't premiere. But it was then fixed but Bloggers & Butterflies finally aired on Friday, October 26, 2012
- The episode title refers to Tilly Thompson posting hateful blogs about Austin, and The Butterfly Song.
- H8ter girl has more than 1,000 Hits.
- This is the first time Dez got fired.
- This is the first episode where we meet a character from Ally's past. In this case, Tilly Thompson.
- When they were camping out in the mall and fell asleep, Austin was lying next to Trish, who was lying next to Ally. After H8ter Girl takes the trash can and makes a loud noise, they wake up and then stand, and the camera shows Dez. It goes back to Austin, Ally, and Trish, but now Austin's standing next to Ally, who is standing next to Trish, but it doesn't seem as if Ally or Trish moved.
- Austin sang extended lyrics to The Butterfly Song that little Ally had never sung unless she was just never shown singing them.
To see the Bloggers & Butterflies transcript, click here.